10 Reasons to Hire a Landscape Architect
- Landscape architects will increase the value of your home.
- Landscape architects have a plan. A big advantage of hiring landscape architects is that they’re trained to think about landscapes as systems.
- Landscape architects design low-maintenance gardens featuring beautiful native plants. For those who are looking for low-maintenance gardens, native plants are the way to go—and a landscape architect will incorporate them into your landscape design.
- Landscape architects know where to place trees to lower energy bills. The proper placement of trees and large shrubs can actually lower energy bills by reducing heating and cooling costs, and a knowledgeable landscape architect knows exactly where they should be placed.
- Landscape architects incorporate permeable paving. Permeable paving can offer solutions for driveway flooding or just add beauty to patios and sidewalks, while reducing runoff and encouraging groundwater recharge.
- Landscape architects design beautiful rain gardens. A landscape architect will create a properly-placed rain garden for backyards that might experience seasonal flooding. Rain gardens also create a habitat for birds and beneficial insects.
- Landscape architects design natural swimming pools.
- Landscape architects can devise the perfect drip irrigation system. Drip irrigation systems water plants right at the root and serve as an efficient alternative to sprinkler systems.
- Landscape architects offer expertise from start to finish. Landscape architects will remain involved with the construction and follow through.
- Landscape architects will design a landscape you will love. Landscape architects will deliver a finished project that you will love but also comply with regulations and codes.
#greenearthinc #landscapingdesign #summer #maryland